|Location||Order Value||Shipping Cost|
|Mainland UK & Isle of Man||Under £125 (before VAT)||£9.50 + VAT|
|Mainland UK & Isle of Man||Over £125 (before VAT)||Free|
|Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain||Under £300 (before VAT)||£19.50 + VAT|
|Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain||Over £300 (before VAT)||Free|
|Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Sweden||Under £300 (before VAT)||£30.00 + VAT|
|Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Sweden||Over £300 (before VAT)||Free|
|Andorra, Gibraltar, Malta, Vatican||Under £300 (before VAT)||£50.00 + VAT|
|Andorra, Gibraltar, Malta, Vatican||Over £300 (before VAT)||Free|
|Northern Ireland & Scottish Highlands||Under £275 (before VAT)||£19.50 + VAT|
|Northern Ireland & Scottish Highlands||Over £275 (before VAT)||Free|
|Channel Islands||Under £275 (before VAT)||£25.00 + VAT|
|Channel Islands||Over £275 (before VAT)||Free|
- We will deliver Goods to the delivery address on the account opening form or set out in the agreed store list spreadsheet (Delivery Location). You may vary Delivery Location by written notice but we cannot change the Delivery Location once Goods are dispatched.
- Delivery is by parcel carrier or post. If other means are used, additional charges apply.
- Delivery dates are approximate only and time of delivery is not of the essence. We shall not be liable for any failure in delivery of the Goods that is caused by a Force Majeure Event or your failure to provide adequate delivery or other instructions.
- Delivery is completed on the Goods’ arrival at the Delivery Location. If you fail to accept delivery, we may store Goods until you take delivery and charge you for all related costs and expenses. If you do not take delivery within 10 Business Days of being told that the Goods are available, we may resell them.
- We may deliver Goods by instalments which shall be invoiced and paid for separately. Each instalment is a separate Contract. Delay in delivery or defect in an instalment shall not entitle you to cancel any other instalment.
- If we fail to deliver Goods, our liability is limited to the cost of the Goods only.
- Warranty, replacement and refund
- We warrant that on delivery, Goods shall be: free from material defect in material and workmanship; and of satisfactory quality and fit for their intended purpose. You shall inspect Goods on delivery and inform us as soon as possible (and in any event within seven days) of any damage, shortage or error. Provided we are given a reasonable period to inspect Goods and where we find damage, shortage or error, we shall replace the Goods and we may collect the Goods being replaced. This is the only available remedy as a result of Goods’ failure to comply with this warranty and all other implied terms are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These Terms apply equally to replacement Goods.